Elizabeth B Ford VisaProlonged separation from family members can be one of the most stressful and difficult times in one’s life. Depending on the circumstances, family members can petition for relatives to receive permanent legal status here in the USA.

We offer a variety of family-based immigration services, such as:

– I-130 Petitions for Relatives of U.S. Citizens and Legal Permanent Residents
– I-485 Adjustment of Status
– I-601 Waivers of Inadmissibility
– I-601A Provisional Waivers of Unlawful Presence
– Consular Processing for Family Members Living Outside the USA
– I-751 Removal of Conditions
– Naturalization